Python Fax – Send multiple documents as a fax
This is a more advanced Python code sample to show how to send a fax with multiple documents. This code sample is based on the Python library for InterFAX available on Github.
This sample demonstrates how to send a fax through InterFAX to a single recipient and provide multiple documents (of different types) in the fax – all you need to do in order to change it is to provide a different fax number and a different path to the files that you would like to send
You can check on the status of this fax by following this sample code.
- Please review our system limitations for number of pages allowed per fax and the total size of upload allowed.
- Please review our instructions on formatting a fax number.
- Please review our list of supported file types.
- Please review our list of web service error codes.
- Please review our enhanced security documentation on sending faxes with credit card data or with medical data.